Oct 15, 2008

Ok so today was a no go on the virtual test, it appears the prep didn't work so the radiologist wanted me to prep again and fast yet another day, I was like NO WAY!!!!

So, now waiting for my GI doc appointment to find out the details for surgery. And dealing with the crap that is going to come into my life after based on how much of my colon has to be removed.

I know we are never given more than we can handle, but who determines this? I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired. My energy lacks, half the time I feel crappy and the other half I feel worse and deal with MORE pain and end up hospitalized without being able to eat for days. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I say!

Ok, today's vent is done, lol. What kind of sale should I run for Halloween at LunaWolf's Mystical Essence?

No comments: