Oct 9, 2010

Date Night With Hubby and a Restaurant & Movie Review

Tonight hubby & I got a night out; a date night without the kids which are all teenagers now and really don't want to hang out with mom and dad much anyway, lol. 

It was nice, it's been quite some time with my health, finances etc since we've been out, we are making it a point to do something at least one a month together like tonight - a date night.  I love my husband and so much enjoyed the time we shared tonight. 

Dinner was at Red Lobster, along with us were my brother and his wife and my mom & dad. I had the endless shrimp and it was pretty good, even found a coupon I'll post at the end here.

Finally, after dinner my parents went home and hubby & I along with my brother and his wife headed to the theatre, we saw the movie "Devil."  I have to say this wasn't what I thought it was going to be from the previews on tv and the trailers, I actually was a bit disappointed and would have rather saved our money and waited for this movie to come out on DVD.

Hoping to see Saw in 3D at the end of the month :) so far none of them have let me down. 

We used a coupon from Red Lobster's site, it was $4 off 2 adult entrees which was cool.  Always nice to save a dollar or two.  http://www.redlobster.com/ you can also sign up for savings to be sent to you via email.

Here's the Yahoo link to read on the movie Devil and watch a trailer; http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810055811/info 

No comments: