Nov 15, 2010

Update: Plea for Help on Disability Claim to NV Government Officials

So as you know, I sent letters to our Nevada Governor, Mr Sandoval, L. Governor Mr. Krolicki, & Senator Harry Reid asking for assistance with my Disability Claim.   


I've been battling this for going on 2 years and we just can't keep our head above water anymore, the mental stress and financial stress is just to much, I want to help keep the roof over our head and food on the table.


Thank you to Susan for the phone# for Mr. Reid's local office here in Reno, NV.  I've been in contact and now am waiting for a return a call from the representative in the office that works with Disability issues/concerns.


Stay tuned for updates, hopefully good ones.  The only better than getting approved would be for them to find a cure!

No comments: